International Accounting Paperback – Jan 1 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Timothy S. Doupnik is a Professor of Accounting at the University of South Carolina, where he has been on the faculty since 1982. He became director of the School of Accounting in August 2003. He has an undergraduate degree from California State University, Fullerton, and received his Master's and Ph.D. from the University of Illinois. Emeritus Professor Hector Perera is at Macquarie University, Australia. Prior to joining Macquarie University in January 2007, he was at Massey University, New Zealand, for 20 years. He has an undergraduate degree from University of Sri Lanka, Peradeniya, and received his Ph.D. from the University of Sydney, Australia.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > International
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > International
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business