- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The International Economic Crisis and the Post-Soviet States Hardcover – Oct 26 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Valentina Feklyunina is a Lecturer in Politics in the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology at Newcastle University. Her most recent publications include Russia's Authoritarian Elections (coauthored with Stephen White and others, Routledge, 2011).
Stephen White is James Bryce Professor of Politics at the University of Glasgow, and holds visiting appointments at the Johns Hopkins University Bologna Center and the Institute of Applied Politics in Moscow. His recent publications include Understanding Russian Politics (Cambridge, 2011).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Economic Conditions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science