- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
International Encyclopedia of Composites, 6 Volume Set Hardcover – Jan 11 1990
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
The first complete reference work to cover in-depth engineering information of all phases of composites in six volumes. Professionals will find this a single source of information to consult when seeking in-depth engineering topics in composite technology, thus eliminating the need to spend hours in the library reading through various journals and reports.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Antiques & Collectibles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biochemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials > Composites
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Science & Math > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences