- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The International History of East Asia, 1900-1968: Trade, Ideology and the Quest for Order Paperback – Mar 29 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"An interesting and stimulating collection of papers... A series of stimulating and provocative essays that point the way for further research." - J. E. Hoare, Asian Affairs, Nov 2010
About the Author
Antony Best is Senior Lecturer in International History at the London School of Economics, UK. He is the author of Britain, Japan and Pearl Harbor: Avoiding War in East Asia, 1936-1941, and British Intelligence and the Japanese Challenge in Asia, 1914-1941.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations