- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
International IT Governance: An Executive Guide to ISO 17799/ISO 27001 Paperback – Aug 31 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"explores new legislation, including the launch of iso/iec 27001, which makes a single global standard of information security best practice available." information security bulletin "a guide for managers and executives responsible for compliance and it management. it explores new legislation including iso/iec 27001, the single global standard for information security best practice." risk uk "a definitive guide to new legislation and practice for information security professionals and executives with an interest in business, regulatory compliance and it management" abstracts of public administration, development and the environment "experts in the field address the critical role of it governance...relevant regulation...and policy and practice specifics of meeting iso/iec 27001 as the new global standard of information security best practice available." scitech book news
About the Author
Alan Calder is founder-director of IT Governance Ltd, which provides IT governance and information security services through its website www.itgovernance.co.uk. He is the author of IT Governance and A Business Guide to Information Security , both published by Kogan Page. Steve Watkins is Head of Corporate Services at HMCPSI and is co-author of IT Governance and A Business Guide to Information Security.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance