- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
International Strategic Marketing: A European Perspective Paperback – Jun 17 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This is a well-structured and lucid text covering strategic and operational issues of marketing management in both the changing European environment and broad international context. … very useful for all students of international and European marketing.' - Elzbieta Duliniec, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
'A well-presented, topical, informative and easy-to-read text. With a focus on all of the key concepts and a multiplicity of good industry-based examples, the author brings out the cross-cultural issues well and takes a strong European and New Europe perspective.' - Luiz Moutinho, Glasgow University, Poland
About the Author
Marilyn Stone is a Senior Lecturer at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK specialising in international marketing and logistics.
Ian McCall consults in cross-border business management, having previously been a government official marketing tropical products, a marketing and sales manager in the sugar engineering business and a lecturer in international management. He has published numerous books and articles on international business and negotiation.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
This chapter will introduce you to the field of international marketing and, in particular, to the environment within which international marketing decisions are taken. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Global Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Multilevel
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Multilevel
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing