Internet and Online Privacy: A Legal and Business Guide Paperback – May 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"An objective and thoughtful study. Very useful for understanding privacy concerns and designing privacy practices in the internet world." -- Drake Tempest, General Counsel, Qwest Communications International Inc.
"Every business person and lawyer who needs an introduction to privacy law . . . will profit from reading this book." -- Debra A. Valentine, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, formerly General Counsel Federal Trade Commission
About the Author
Andrew Frackman is a partner in the Litigation Department of O'Melveny & Myers, LLP. He lives in New York City. Claudia Ray is special counsel in the litigation department and copyright, trademark and Internet practice group of O'Melveny & Myers, LLP. She lives in New York City. Rebecca Martin is an attorney. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Workplace
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Digital Law
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Business
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Taxation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes