- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Internet Retail Operations: Integrating Theory and Practice for Managers Hardcover – Jul 19 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elliot Rabinovich serves on the faculty at the W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University and brings deep expertise in academic research with a focus on e-commerce and supply chain management. His award-winning research has generated over 20 articles to date in leading academic journals including California Management Review, Decision Sciences, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Operations Management, and the MIT-Sloan Management Review. In 2005, he designed and started an annual MBA course on e-commerce and supply chain and service operations management at the W.P. Carey School of Business. He earned a BS in Civil Engineering from the School of Engineering of Antioquia, and a Ph.D. in Logistics-Supply Chain Management from the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland.
Tim Laseter brings twenty years of industry experience in operations strategy and supply chain management as both an industry practitioner and consultant to leading companies. In 2002 he transitioned to academia by leaving his partnership position at Booz Allen Hamilton to complete his doctorate and join the Darden Graduate Business School at the University of Virginia. He now works as an independent consultant while serving as a visiting professor at Darden, the London Business School, IESE Business School in Barcelona, the Stern School at NYU, and Emory’s Goizueta School in Atlanta. A prolific writer for practitioners, he has authored two previous books and currently serves as a contributing editor for Strategy+Business which features his column "Operating Strategies" in every other issue.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Etiquette
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Purchasing & Buying
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Purchasing & Buying
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics