Interpreting the Axe Trade: Production and Exchange in Neolithic Britain
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Interpreting the Axe Trade documents the changing character and context of stone axe production and exchange in the British Neolithic. Drawing on a variety of studies, the authors explore some of the problems and potentials that attend archaeological discussions of exchange at both a theoretical and a methodological level.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient > Europe
- Books > History > Europe > Ancient
- Books > History > Europe > England > Ancient
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Social
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Archaeology > Social
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Ancient
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Archaeology