- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Interventional Breast Imaging: Ultrasound, Mammography, and MR Guidance Techniques Hardcover – May 12 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Praise for this book:
This teaching textbook is highly recommended to any radiologist. --Clinical Imaging May 2011, Antonio F. Govoni, MDThe difference [between this book] with traditional books presenting radiological cases is based on the choice by the authors to present each case as a quiz thereby stimulating the reader to test his/her experience and technical knowledge. --Clinical Imaging May 2011, Aldo Morra, MD
Simulates the experience of having the direct supervision of a more seasoned radiologist colleague...one could find the answer to virtually any question about breast imaging interventional procedures in this book. --Doody's Review
Written by a team of experts, this practical how-to guide provides a systematic overview of the most current image-guided interventional techniques used to diagnose breast abnormalities.
In the first part of the book, the authors discuss how to acquire tissue samples using minimally invasive procedures such as ultrasound-, x-ray-, and MRI-based interventions, and present information on pretherapeutic localization and classification of lesions. The second part of the book covers the essentials of fine-needle aspiration and cytologic assessment, followed by a chapter on histologic evaluation and up-to-date pathology reporting categories for core and vacuum biopsy specimens.Features:
- 1,295 high-quality clinical images from the authors' daily practice illustrate radiographic findings and examination approaches
- More than 50 cases studies for self-assessment
- Separate chapters on patient preparation, instrumentation, galactography and ductoscopy, and sentinel node biopsy
- Color-coded text boxes highlight tips, tricks, pitfalls, checklists, and guidelines for rapid review of essential concepts
- Consistent chapter structure for maximum accessibility
Interventional Breast Imaging is a must-have resource for all radiologists and gynecologists. It will improve the accuracy and confidence of any clinician involved in image-guided breast interventions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Vascular
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery > Vascular
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > Vascular