Into the Daylight: A Wholistic Approach to Healing Paperback – Jul 4 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Morrisseau had produced a highly engaging and informative book. The direct, open manner that he uses to address some very painful issues ultimately leaves the reader with a profound sense of hope.'(Aboriginal Voices)
'Morrisseau's story of self-abuse and self-redemption is an inspiring one. The book ... is a gift of healing to others ... By going back and dealing with his childhood trauma - his sense of betrayal and abandonment - Morrisseau found the insights necessary to help others.'(Sudbury Star)
About the Author
Calvin Morrisseau is Program Manager at the Wee-chi-it-te-win Child and Family Services in Fort Frances, Ontario.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Native Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation