- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introducing Economics: A Critical Guide for Teaching Hardcover – Nov 15 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
0 of 3 people found the following review helpful
By KT - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Perhaps the most dismal book ever written on teaching the dismal science.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy