- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introducing Evolutionary Psychology Paperback – Sep 27 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Again, this book covers details from a "macro perspective", that is it goes over the general details and explains the interconnectivity (global) information, rather than speaking in specific(unrelational) terms or ideas. It guides you logically through the process and displays the information in pictorials and patterns which make it very easy to understand its concepts.
Every institution providing education should use this books communication models in their programs. A lot of people going through institutional schooling get fustrated because schools fail to explain the interconnectivity first, and get lost in meaningless (unrelational) details.
I feel I have received many answers to the questions of life through this book. I highly recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
For a more in depth and accurate analysis of evolutionary psychology, I would recommend "How the Mind Works", by Steven Pinker. Read morePublished on Nov. 14 2003 by Mario F. N. Ramos
For a more in depth and accurate analysis of evolutionary psychology, I would recommend "How the Mind Works", by Steven Pinker. Read morePublished on Nov. 14 2003 by Mario Nogueira
An interesting topic put in the format that a bright 13 year old could understand. Interesting, as I said, but it speaks of the Theory of Evolution as law, not theory.Published on April 29 2002 by cynthia stokes
I have read widely and actually teach evolutionary psychology at the graduate school level and i find this fun and factual tour of the darwinian perspective to be on the money... Read morePublished on Sept. 19 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Physiological Aspects
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Evolution
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Evolution
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology