- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Analytical Gas Chromatography, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded Hardcover – Nov 24 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Praise for the Previous Edition. . . . . .most thorough. . .Presented and illustrated with unusual clarity and relevance. . .a rich, concise, and easy-to-read reference for everyday use. . . Featur[es] abundant material not available elsewhere. . .logically arranged. . .useful to both the beginning and experienced gas chromatographer. . .. . . .strongly recommended for personal purchase.
---Current Engineering Practice
. . .most readable, enjoyable. . .certainly one of the better [gas chromatography] books that has appeared in recent years. . .highly recommended.
---Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
. . .After having read the first five chapters, the reader should already be equipped for a reasonably efficient start in practical work.
---Journal of Chromatography . . .and for the second
. . .a well presented texr with. . .clear diagrams and clearly presented theory.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biotechnology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biotechnology
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Chromatography
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Biotechnology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Biotechnology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry