- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Black Hole Physics Hardcover – Sep 30 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
`I am quite enthusiastic about this book, and I cannot wait to buy a copy for myself. It would be fun to teach a graduate course on black holes based on this book...it has a remarkable breadth, and it strikes an appealing balance between astrophysics, physics, and mathematics of black holes.' Alexander Kusenko, University of California at Los Angeles
About the Author
Valeri Frolov is Killam Memorial Chair and Professor of Physics at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada. Andrei Zelnikov is Research Associate at the Department of Physics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It's called "Everything About Black Holes" and it explains everything with science. It's on Amazon.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Cosmology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy > Cosmology
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Astrophysics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Cosmology
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics