Introduction to Fire Protection Hardcover – Apr 12 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert W. Klinoff is a nationally-certified Incident Commander and Safety Officer, a California Certified Chief Officer, a Master Instructor, and a National Fire Academy Executive Fire Officer. A 35-year fire service veteran, he also is a retired Chief Deputy Fire Chief with the Kern County Fire Department. Klinoff teaches online and classroom courses in the areas of command, management, and safety in both structural and wildland firefighting. As an instructor for the state of California, he teaches Company Officer and Chief Officer level courses. He also serves as an adjunct faculty for the National Fire Academy, teaching Infection Control for Emergency Response Personnel, Managing Company Tactical Operations, and Chemistry of Hazardous Materials. Under the National Interagency Incident Qualifications System, he is certified as a Safety Officer, Division Supervisor, and Strike Team/Task Force Leader. In addition, Klinoff served as a Safety Officer on California Interagency Management Team 3, which received the Award for Excellence from the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture for their response efforts to the Pentagon incident on Sept. 11, 2001. Klinoff's background also includes experience as a firefighter, an ambulance driver, and a firefighter with the U.S. Forest Service,. He holds an associate of science degree in Fire Science from Columbia College and a bachelor's degree in Occupational Studies-Vocational Arts from California State University Long Beach. He is a graduate of the Executive Fire Officer Program at the National Fire Academy.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Education