- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Graph Theory Paperback – Feb 9 1994
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have the kindle version and I am completely happy with it. It scales well, but some symbols are not properly mapped and need to be corrected, however the pictures are excellent and most of the symbols have legible.
A great book for people with very little mathematical knowledge which gives some insight to the world of mathematics and may even inspire. Still a very interesting read for anyone who has a moderate amount of experience in mathematics, just not in graph theory.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a great little book to teach yourself introductory graph theory. It is very clear and readable, and contains all the basics.
Chapter on planar graphs is superbly done, with very easy to understand proofs and plenty of illustrations. Overall, a great introductory textPublished on May 6 2004
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Graph Theory
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Algebra
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Discrete Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics