- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Mythology: Contemporary Approaches to Classical and World Myths Paperback – Apr 25 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"I have been using this text since it was first published, and I think it's the best we've ever had for our course in World Mythology."--Angela Ruediger, Harrisburg Area Community College
"Introduction to Mythology does a really good job of balancing mythology with actual stories. The book is well organized, the margin notes are exceptionally relevant and helpful to students, and the text also includes excellent tables, photos, and a timeline."--Bruce Peppard, El Camino College
"This is the best anthology of myth and folklore that I have yet found at the survey level. It demonstrates that the study of myth and folklore is a serious endeavor and an on-going conversation among great thinkers."--Cynthia Kimball, Portland Community College
About the Author
Eva Thury is Associate Professor of English at Drexel University. Margaret Devinney is Associate Professor of German at Temple University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Contains spelling errors, punctuation errors and is formatted horribly.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Greek & Roman
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Folklore & Mythology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > History & Surveys
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences