- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Nanoscience Hardcover – May 15 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The figures are engaging and instructive, and the chapter reference lists are outstanding, containing the most up-to-date and important literature . . . This volume exposes students to the complete scope of nanoscience, allowing them to bring their disciplinary knowledge to the table and to understand the science, language, and techniques used in allied fields so they can develop a big picture interdisciplinary view, something needed to effectively engage and make major new contributions in this revolutionary field. Summing Up: Highly recommended."
– B. Ransom, formerly, University of California- San Diego, in Choice: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, November 2008, Vol. 46, No. 3
". . . extremely easy reading for students . . . In terms of the ease of usage for the teacher, it is refreshing to see a textbook that is written from a biomedical perspective in an area customarily frequented by material scientists and physicists and their customary dry writing. The authors do a very good job of contextualising the field and the reading is made ever more pleasant by the use of magnificent figures of superlative clarity . . . This book would certainly be used by me personally . . ."
– Dipak Kumar Sarker, School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, University of Brighton, in Reviews, Dec 2008, Vol. 9, No. 17, Issue 2
About the Author
NanoThread, Inc., Golden, Colorado, USA University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Nanostructures
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Nanostructures
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Nanotechnology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics