- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Process Technology Paperback – Feb 4 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Charles E. Thomas, Ph.D., is a professor and division chair at Lee College, where he teaches Process Technology, Safety Management, and Manufacturing Engineering. Widely regarded as the foremost textbook author on process technology, Dr. Thomas is credited with creating the discipline in the 1990s. His prior professional experience includes tenure with Exxon Research and Engineering and Exxon Chemicals in a variety of operational, research and development, and training system roles. He earned his B.A. from Western Illinois University, his M.S. from the University of Texas, and his Ph.D. from Texas A & M University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Process Dynamics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering