Introduction to Solid Modeling Using SolidWorks 2012 Paperback – Jun 7 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Introduction to Solid Modeling Using SolidWorks® 2012 presents "keystroke-level" tutorials, providing users new to the SolidWorks® program with all the detail they need to become confident using the software. Topics are illustrated and infused with examples from the real world such as flanges, brackets, helical springs, and more. Additionally, this easy-to-use guide has modular chapters, allowing for flexible organization of a course or self-study.
Accessible and updated for the newest version of software, Introduction to Solid Modeling Using SolidWorks® 2012 by Howard and Musto relates solid modeling exercises to engineering concepts in a way that introduces the engineering design process while simultaneously building student proficiency with a state-of-the-art software tool.
The Student Design Kit is no longer available as a download. Instructors can receive free 1 year copies of SolidWorks for their students by going to www.solidworks.com/studentaccess. Schools must be on subscription to receive free student software.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > CAD
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia > Solid Works
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Drafting & Presentation > CAD
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Drafting & Mechanical Drawing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems