on February 6, 2012
I have used TurboTax (standard) for years. I absolutely love it (and depend on it!) It is very easy to use and understand. I used to take my taxes to an accountant to prepare - with TurboTax, I don't have to! I would recommend it to a friend or family member. Great product!
on February 6, 2012
When my accountant retired I thought I'd try filing my taxes using Turbo Tax. I found that it actually was easier and took less time to simply input the data into Turbo Tax then it took to get everything ready to send to the accountant.

I find it particularly useful that the program continuously gives you the status of the payment owing or the refund due as you enter your tax information.

I'm a senior without a great deal of computer savvy and yet I found this program very user friendly and I recommend it highly.
on February 6, 2012
I find this product so easy to use. It makes doing my taxes much more simple and takes no time at all!
on March 14, 2012
I have been doing my own taxes with Turbo Tax, going on 3 yrs in a row. Easy and simple.
on August 6, 2013
It's one of those things. The program is very effective at helping with your taxes and helps find some of the missing bonuses as well.
on December 27, 2014
Awesome Thanks
on March 18, 2012
The software is clunky, hard to use and worst of all, pricey.

Go with U-File instead; it is much much better...and cheaper.