summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on March 6, 2008
I bought these item and I found it to be an excellent deal it has the four movies and all the music of each music in a separate cd for the price it is really worth it. I love the series and all the movies and this truly had a very good quality. It comes in a wooden box that has inside another box that includes all the cds.

A good purchase for any fan of Inuyasha.
on February 5, 2012
As a long time fan of Inuyasha, I was quite pleased with the quality of the box set. The DVD itself is sealed within an amusing looking wooden case and each film is accompanied by the soundtrack CD, so any fan can immerse themselves with extra Inuyasha music. This box set is a great deal, being fairly priced and arrived quickly with a day of my purchasing it. A guarantee 'must have' for any Inuyasha fan!
on October 11, 2011
This was EXACTLY what I wanted. It was perfect. It had all four movies and soundtracks, for SUCH a low price! I have bought a couple of the other movies from a store locally, and it cost me the SAME amount for a single DVD that it did for this whole package! I'm very happy with this purchase.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 10, 2013
Wow, what a great item!!! A must-have for any InuYasha fan! This is a high-quality product. All the DVDs and CDs come in a WOODEN BOX that slides open at the top. I would definitely recommend this. So glad I bought it! Hands down one of the best purchases I have made this year.
on June 1, 2014
This box contains all 4 of the InuYasha movies, plus the soundtracks for each movie. The special packaging makes it a real treat. Very wonderfully put together.

The art style of the movies is different then that of the anime, however that does help keep it a bit 'separate' from the anime in a way as none of the stories were part of the original manga; it gives it it's own flavor if you will.

Highly Recommended!
on October 1, 2012
This item at this price is truly a steal ! Not only do you get all four of the InuYasha movies and sound tracks, but it comes in good quality packaging and a wooden box, excellent value ! InuYasha is my favorite series, and I was super excited to find this deal on the movies. An essential item for any fan, especially at this price :) The only downside is the suspense waiting for it to ship !
on September 1, 2013
really happy with my purchase, im a huge inuyasha fan so i had to get this and at $25 it was a great deal. the set comes in a nice wooden box and is packaged beautifully. the dvds themselves were kind of difficult to remove so be careful. the quality of the movies was good but definitely not HD. overall loved it and would reccommend to fans
on April 11, 2013
I personally don't "get" manga and anime, but clearly this set hit the spot perfectly with the recipient! Great quality, great price, and fast delivery too! What's not to like?
on March 16, 2014
This is a must have for any InuYasha collector or fan! Really reasonable price and awesome collectors box/edition make this one of my best purchases this year. Highly recommended.
on June 16, 2014
Purchased as a gift for my daughter and she loved this gift, the fact that all the DVD's were in a nice box just added to the gift, fantastic series of anime