- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Iraq: Preventing a New Generation of Conflict Paperback – May 16 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David M. Malone returned to the Canadian Foreign Service after serving for six years as president of the International Peace Academy (IPA) and is now Canada's high commissioner to India and nonresident ambassador to Nepal and Bhutan. Ben Rowswell, Canada's diplomatic representative in Iraq in 2003-2005, continues to serve in the Canadian Foreign Service and is also senior associate at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, DC. Markus E. Bouillon is head of the IPA's Middle East Program.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia
- Books > History > Middle East > Iraq
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > War & Peace
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies