Having watched all the episodes of this season on the telly, I can safely say that this season is at least as funny as seasons 1-3, and much better than season 4. I am going to buy it over Amazon ASAP and watch the series again and again!
I can safely say that this season includes:
- a disastrous trip to the Grand Canyon
- a product called Kitten Mittons (yes, spelled like that ;) god bless Charlie's illiterate brain)
- Charlie and Mac devising a stupid movie, only to have it become a stupid and perverted movie when Dennis joins the mix
- A LOT of shouting matches
- Dennis wearing a thong
- Sweet Dee with a cat stuck behind her wall (naturally Charlie lends her his feline expertise...)
- Frank selling knives and vaccuums
- Frank getting high at a funeral and hitting on the widow
Episode 1 made me laugh until it hurt with Dennis and Mac as a pair of real estate agents called "Honey and Vinegar". Needless to say, Dennis is as smooth and disgustingly sticky as that name implies, and Mac mostly folds his arms and looks borderline satanic. Well...you have to see it to understand me.
TBH, much as I love Sunny, I found season 4 was a little less than complete. There were some flop episodes for me. Season 5, however, was 100% laughter-guaranteed. They even brought back the creepiest man in the world: Uncle Jack! There are no bad episodes in season 5 - you can quote me on that.
I will summarize this review by saying the word "milksteak". If you want to know what the heck that word means, you'll have to buy the DVD. ;)