In a distant corner of the universe, a devastating conflict is about to erupt between two very different worlds. On the planet of Pandora reside an indigenous people known as the Na'vi. When the Na'vi find themselves engaged in a struggle with the RDA Corporation, a space-faring consortium in search of valuable resources, it sets the stage for a conflict unlike any the universe has seen before. Step into a dazzling world from the imagination of James Cameron and take your stand in the battle to determine the fate of a civilization.
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game allows you to step inside the world of the feature film and go deep into the heart of Pandora and its people. Choose to fight for either RDA or the Na'vi, arming yourself with any of dozens of customizable weapons and a variety of clan-specific skills. Acquire new skills as you advance through the game, giving your all in the epic battle for a planet and a people.
Key Game Features:
- Become immersed in the world of the Avatar feature film, viewing James Cameron's universe from your own perspective
- Take your stand in a raging conflict, fighting either for the indigenous Na'vi or the resource-hunting RDA Corporation
- Arm yourself with any of more than 60 total RDA and Na'vi weapons, customizing them for your own use
- Prepare yourself for battle by choosing any of 20 skills for each clan
- Design your own character and acquire new skills as you make your way through the game
- Participate fully in the conflict, even driving all the vehicles and riding the animals
- Broaden the field of battle in online multiplayer gameplay