From the Back Cover
Speak Japanese – the fun and easy way!
Packed with clear explanations and real-world examples
Your friendly guide to understanding Japanese – quickly and easily!
Whether you’re a student, a traveler, or you just want to pick up basic Japanese, this unintimidating guide will help you start speaking the language in no time. Inside you’ll find a wealth of fascinating cultural facts and handy references – including a Japanese-English mini-dictionary, lists of common expressions and verbs, and much more!
All this on the bonus audio CD
- Pick up Japanese the easy way –through actual conversations
- Features dialogues by native Japanese speakers
- Allows you to hear Japanese as it’s really spoken
- Reinforces lessons from the book
Get smart! @www.dummies.com
- Find listings of all our books
- Create your own personalized book with Hungry Minds a la Carte
- Sign up for daily eTips at www.dummiesdaily.com
About the Author
Eriko Sato, PhD, is Professor of Japanese at State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook. Sato is a native Japanese speaker experienced in teaching Japanese and in translation.