- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Activate Your Web Pages
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
2. If you are already familiar with the language, need to quickly lookup some thing, this is the book to have.
1. If you are beginner trying to learn the language, this is not the book to get you a good start. (If you do, it will more feel like learning English using an Oxford dictionary, IMHO)
2. The structure of the book is awkward in many instances, contents about a certain topic are scattered throughout the book, the chapters will refer to each other all over the map, making it hard for readers to easily get the entire picture. For instance, on the topic of "Constructor functions", the content is scattered in chapter 4, chapter 6, chapter 8 and chapter 9, and within each chapter, it is covered in different sections. If you, like me, wants to get a complete picture about this topic, you will be sent to jump back and forth among 4 chapters, 9 sections, not a pleasant learning experience and not effective either.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages