biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 11, 2012
This sweater stone seems to do exactly what it is supposed to do. I worked on my favorite sweater, and years of accumulated fuzz came right off. my only complaint is that it seems to be wearing out quite quickly. I believe this product is for occasional use, not the heavy duty work that I'm p.utting it to. I would, however, still recommend this product.
on January 8, 2013
I love this stone. As soon as I got it, I fixed a few of my shirts. It's a bit messy, but it's worth it. All you have to do is lint-roll your clothing after, and vacuum the floor/carpet (if you're working on the ground like me). Word of caution, be gentle with ALL fabrics. I first used it on a more fragile fabric (really cautiously) and it was great, after I used it on a tougher cotton and I wasn't as gentle and I made small hole in an inconspicuous place (thankfully). I definitely recommend it!
on December 15, 2013
Works quite well on dense fabrics such as t-shirts and bed sheets. I found it to be too harsh on some of my heavier sweaters. The stone also crumbles with every use, so be sure to use in an environment which can easily be cleaned.
on December 1, 2011
This item worked so well!!! I've been looking for something to get rid of sweater pilling for so long, and the Sweater Stone works perfectly! I would definitely recommend it.
on January 21, 2015
Performance is nice, I’ve use it for few times now, so far so good. It is a good product at remove pilling on knitted items and other kinds of fiber. Definitely worth a try, just remember when use the sweater stone the trick is gentle stroke. Otherwise, your sweater will be ruin.
on February 14, 2015
I bought the sweater stone and used to remove the fuzz from my couch. It took me a hour but it made the world of a difference. It was easy to use. The product did wear slightly. Not sure how many uses I will get out of it but its worth it so far.
on December 1, 2015
I was surprised at how well this works! I was also surprised at how lightweight it is. I thought it would be a little heavy considering it's a "stone", but it's actually very light. As soon as I got it I used it to fix a pair of leggings and two sweaters. It did an amazing job, the areas I fixed look good as new. You don't need to press very hard, I found it was best to use it in short light strokes. It's a little messy but that's expected. My stone doesn't look like it's worn down at all yet, although I've only used it on 3 items so far. I'll definitely be purchasing this again once it wears out!
on June 9, 2014
Removes balls like nothing else. Be sure to use it in an area that's easy to sweep because it releases grey dust (but that's as expected).
on June 13, 2015
I've been using this stone to remove the little pills from my high thread count sheets, and it works perfectly. I needed a little practice to determine which direction to run it and how hard to press (don't press very hard, let it just do its thing). Simple, elegant product.
on January 21, 2016
It grabs onto the excess and pulls it clean. Can take some getting used to and certainly leaves a mess, but the results are new looking sweaters....or at least not as old looking.