Joan Lunden's Healthy Cooking Paperback – Apr 1 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Library Journal
The cohost of ABC's Good Morning America discovered how to beat the cycle of fad diets and eat right?and wants to tell you.
Copyright 1995 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
She writes a candid story about her weight battles, and then the delicious recipes follow. She has collected them over time with the help of her family, coworkers, guests on GMA, favorite restaurants, etc. They are segregated into the usual cookbook sections with the addition of some new ones, like dishes that kids love. My favorite recipes would have to be the spicy tomato soup and Academy Award Winning chiliburgers. This was a great gift that definitely is not collecting dust.
Every single recipe is a winner. It isn't fussy at all.
This is a really good book for cooks that appreciate the simplicity and taste of Mark Bittman's books and want to serve their families good healthy modern food that doesn't stint on taste.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low-Fat Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking