- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Juggling Dynamite: An Insider's Wisdom on Money Management, Markets, and Wealth That Lasts Paperback – Mar 1 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Danielle Park is a Chartered Financial Analyst and lawyer with over 16 years of professional consulting experience. She helps manage millions of dollars as a portfolio manager and partner at the independent investment counsel firm she helped found. An avid health and fitness buff, Park lives with her family in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
Top Customer Reviews
Danielle Park's book confirmed many of the thoughts that occurred to me over time. For example, I frequently discussed fund fees with my advisors, just to be told that with a good fund manager, this was easily recouped.
Yet, it is pointed out in many books and articles on investing to keep investment fees low (< 1 %). Danielle Park does, among other good pointers as to what to avoid. It confirmed for me that by far most mutual fund fees, for example, are much too expensive to make mutual funds an attractive way to invest, at least in Canada. I found the book very helpful in deciding what investment approach to take in the future.
read in a long time with a very timely philosophical approach to personal
investing expressed in simple clear language friendly to the reader.
I still use it for referencc when I need to get some relief from derivatives, options and mortgages etc
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to understand the issues she is revealing. Couldn't put it downPublished 9 months ago by B. J. Campbell
I found this book to be simply cut and paste of information. If you are new to the markets then read this book but if you have some knowledge then dont waste your time. Read morePublished on Dec 29 2012 by Robert
This book was very easy to read ,with understandable illustrations of the issues and points being made. Read morePublished on March 30 2009 by Peter T. Bishop
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing > Introduction
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Retirement Planning
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance