Just Dance 3 - Kinect Required - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 29.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 15.00 (50%)|
- Top of the Charts - Over 40 all-new tracks, ranging from Billboard/top-charted hits to classic dance party tracks!
- Dynamic Environments - Watch the background change as you perform progressive moves. Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists.
- Just Dance - Just Dance 3 still has everyone's favorite modes like Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says, and more. Kinect Required
- Just Sweat More: A more advanced training program with calculated Cardio Training and ongoing assessment that will help players stay fit while having fun
- Just Can't Get Enough? An expanding list of downloadable tracks will be available at launch to fuel every player's dance frenzy
- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox 360
Amazon.ca Product Description
America's Hottest Dance Game is Back! Just Dance 3 is now available for the Xbox 360 Kinect. The advanced technology of the Kinect gives Just Dance the ability to track full-body moves for an improved dance experience. Just Dance 3 on Kinect has everyone's favorite game modes, but will also offer several Kinect-exclusive features that take advantage of the unique Kinect camera. Your body is now the controller, Just Dance!
Just Dance 3 is a multiplayer Dance Party-Rhythm game for PlayStation 3 in which players dance to the beat of dozens of in-game tracks replicating dance move prompts that are projected at the bottom of the screen. The game utilizes the PlayStation Move controller system (required for play and sold separately). Additional features include: all-new game modes, a cardio training option and a consistent flow of downloadable tracks through PSN designed to keep your dance party fresh.
Millions Are Playing, but There is Room for One More
Just Dance is back and the dance party is bigger than ever. Just Dance 3 kick-starts the party with over 45 tracks from multiple genres and popular artists including today’s hottest hits like "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO, "California Gurls" by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg, and "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Also included are legendary favorites like "I Was Made For Lovin’ You" by Kiss.
Updated and Improved Gameplay
Just Dance 3 features a variety of all-new gameplay modes, like Dance Crew mode with songs that feature 4-part choreographies so player has the chance to be in the spotlight. The game version for PlayStation 3 features PlayStation Move support (required for the game and sold separately). The motion sensing capabilities of the Move motion controller tracks players' movements as they follow the pictorial on-screen dance prompts on-screen allowing the game to rate your moves on the dance floor. The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. All tracks provide song lyrics on-screen, so even if you don't score points with your voice, you're sure to score some with the crowd. In addition, Just Dance 3 still has everyone's favorite modes like Duets, Non-Stop Shuffle, Medley, Simon Says, and more.
- 2 Unlimited - "No Limit"
- a-ha - "Take On Me"
- Anja - "Dance All Nite"
- Bananarama - "Venus"
- Black Eyed Peas - "Pump It"
- Bollywood Rainbow - "Kurio ko uddah le jana"
- Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"
- Countdown Mix Masters - "Beautiful Liar"
- Daft Punk - "Da Funk"
- Danny Elfman - "This is Halloween"
- Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"
- Dr. Creole - "Baby Zouk"
- Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
- Girls Aloud - "Jump (For My Love)"
- Groove Century - "Boogie Wonderland"
- Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For"
- Inspector Marceau - "The Master Blaster"
- Janelle Monae - "Tightrope (Solo Version)"
- Jessie J featuring B.o.B - "Price Tag"
- Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra - "Hungarian Dance No. 5"
- Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"
- Kiss - "I Was Made For Lovin' You"
- Konshens - "Jamaican Dance"
- African Ladies - "Pata Pata"
- Latino Sunset - "Mamasita"
- Laura Bell Bundy - "Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)"
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - "Party Rock Anthem"
- Madness - "Night Boat To Cairo"
- MIKA - "Lollipop"
- Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland - "Promiscuous"
- Pointer Sisters - "I'm So Excited"
- Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
- Reggaeton Explosion - "Boom"
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid"
- Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'"
- Sweat Invaders - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
- Taio Cruz - "Dynamite"
- The Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"
- The Chemical Brothers - "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
- The Girly Team - "Baby One More Time"
- The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast - "Think"
- The Sugarhill Gang - "Apache (Jump On It)"
- Tommy Sparks - "She's Got Me Dancing"
- Wilson Pickett - "Land of 1000 Dances"
- Top of the Chart Hits - Over 40 all-new tracks, featuring a variety of musical genres that will appeal to everyone
- New Modes to Extend Gameplay - Dance Crew Mode, Smart Shuffle, Flash Mob Mode and Dance Mash-up
- Shake Your World - Interact with the in-game environment, be a part of the action, and watch the game respond to you as you dance
- Just Sweat More - A more advanced training program with calculated cardio training
- Even More Music - An expanding list of downloadable tracks will be available at launch to fuel every player's dance frenzy
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Les chorégraphies de groupe sont vraiment amusantes et délirantes!
- La navigation dans les menus est moins facile que dans Dance Central (1 et 2), un peu plus difficile de se "diriger" avec les mouvements de bras.
- Les chorégraphies sont uniques pour chaque chanson: on tente de suivre, mais la complexité et la quantité de mouvements différents rendent l'expérience déroutante occasionnellement.
- Visuellement, c'est moins beau à regarder que Dance Central (1 et 2).
- Le fait de pouvoir jouer jusqu'à 4 personnes à la fois, c'est un must!
- Il n'y a pas de rétro-feedback ou indication de ce qu'on "rate" dans les mouvements. C'est difficile de se corriger. Dans la série Dance Central, il y a de bons indicateurs qui nous aide à parfaire nos mouvements et voir lesquels on réussit plus ou moins bien.
En conclusion, l'expérience de jeu est très "party", mais avec le retro-feedback manquant on se sent moins "investi" que dans la série Dance Central là où on a un plus grand à se corriger et s'améliorer afin de débloquer plus de mouvements (3 chorégraphies différentes par chanson) ou du contenu divers.
Just Dance 3 va plaire aux danseurs occasionnels et aux familles (4 joueurs simultanés). Mais vous devrez avoir un salon et sacrifier sur la profondeur. Dans la série Dance Central, on se sent plus investi, impliqué et plus récompensé lorsqu'on réussi mouvements/chorégraphies.
A MODE FOR EVERYONE
On top of the good old Classic Mode, fans of the series will be able to enjoy their favorite exergame in numerous different ways.
Duet Mode & Simon Says: Duet and group dances as well as the dance version of Simon Says make JD3 a good idea for parties and sleepovers. If, like me, you are over 35, this also offers the opportunity for numerous very humiliating experiences with your young ones.
Medley, Non-Stop Shuffle & Just Sweat: Very good for getting your heart rate up and keeping it in the aerobic range for as long as you can handle it, without interruptions. If you are really pumped, try giving the Dance Til Dawn Mode a try. unfortunately there is still no calculations for calories burned.
Just Create: a mode that is not available for the Wii. It allows the player to create his or her own dancing moves, save them and either repeat them or have his friends try to match them.
But the game is all carrot, no stick. The better you match the song's moves (and the Kinect here is veeery forgiving!), the more points you accumulate. mention getting the background to animate!). Increasing your points first allows you to animate the background - and it also increases your mojo.Read more ›
There are many pop songs to dance along, and some songs are from different cultures other than western.
And the kinect game is also a good exercise too. You are surely to be sweaty after dancing 5 songs in a row! :-) I highly recommend this game to any family..
Most recent customer reviews
Very disappointed. We have Just Dance 2015 and this game doesn't compare. It is hard to select the different options. Read morePublished 9 months ago by LISA
Delivery is OK, works as expected, no scratch, no damaged case.Published 10 months ago by Steve Catudal
Very good price for a Christmas present for my grand daughter. It is great to get the identical item at a big cost saving.Published 21 months ago by Mable K.
Great game for anyone who likes to dance and lose weight at the same time. Fun for the whole family.Published on Nov. 6 2013 by peter
I bought this game after buying Just Dance 4. It's still a fun game but the music in my opinion isn't quite as good as Just Dance 4. Read morePublished on Aug. 11 2013 by Brendon Irwin