Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Just Dance 2 - Wii Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.00 (5%)|
- Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
- A soundtrack made up of over 44 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
- All new social-oriented modes and 8-player support deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Just Dance has got America dancing! The #1 Best Selling Music/Rhythm Game on the Nintendo Wii system is back to keep the party going with an improved detection system, an all-star tracklist, the hottest dance moves of today, and an extended online experience for everyone to enjoy. So crank up the volume because it’s time to Just Dance 2!
The original Just Dance game got the world dancing like never before, and now the #1 best-selling Music/Rhythm game for play on the Nintendo Wii system is back with Just Dance 2. This time around it will be just as easy to keep the party going with an all-star tracklist--more than 45 strong, plus downloadable songs--from different genres, as well as the hottest dance moves of today. In addition, Just Dance 2 pushes the envelope even further with more accurate movement recognition by the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill, without putting the game out of reach of beginners. Finally Just Dance 2 includes all-new dance modes making the game even more party oriented than its predecessor.
1. Avril Lavigne – "Girlfriend"
2. Bangles – "Walk Like An Egyptian"
3. Beastie Boys – "Body Movin’ (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
4. Benny Benassi presents “The Biz” – "Satisfaction"
5. Blondie – "Call Me"
6. Bollywood – "Katti Kalandal"
7. Boney M. – "Rasputin"
8. Charleston – "Mugsy Baloney"
9. Cher – "The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)"
10. Digitalism – "Idealistic"
11. Donna Summer – "Hot Stuff"
12. Elvis Presley – "Viva Las Vegas"
13. Fatboy Slim – "Rockafeller Skank"
14. Franz Ferdinand – "Take Me Out"
15. Harry Belafonte – "Jump In The Line"
16. Ike & Tina Turner – "Proud Mary"
17. James Brown – "I Got You (I Feel Good)"
18. Jamiroquai – "Cosmic Girl"
19. Junior Senior – "Move Your Feet"
20. Justice – "D.A.N.C.E."
21. Ke$ha – "TiK ToK"
22. Mardi Gras – "Iko Iko"
23. Marine Band – "Sway (Quien Sera)"
24. MIKA – "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"
25. Outkast – "Hey Ya!"
26. Quincy Jones & His Orchestra – "Soul Bossa Nova"
27. Reggaeton – "Baby Girl"
28. Rihanna – "S.O.S."
29. Snap! – "The Power"
30. Sorcerer – "Dagomba"
31. Studio Allstars – "Jump"
32. Studio Musicians – "Crazy In Love"
33. Studio Musicians – "Jungle Boogie"
34. Supergrass – "Alright"
35. The Frighteners – "Monster Mash"
36. The Hit Crew – "Holiday"
37. The Hit Crew – "Toxic"
38. The Jackson 5 – "I Want You Back"
39. The Pussycat Dolls – "When I Grow Up"
40. The Rolling Stones – "Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
41. The Ting Tings – "That’s Not My Name"
42. The Weather Girls – "It’s Raining Men"
43. Vampire Weekend – "A-Punk"
44. Wham! – "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"
Four New Dance Modes
Dedicated to providing a richer, deeper gaming experience, the development team behind Just Dance 2 has included four new dance modes. These include:
Created to foster more interaction between players, Duet Mode allows players to dance together, and in the process forces them to pay more attention to the players around them instead of simply following on-screen prompts.
Dance Battle Mode
Dance Battle Mode is a team mode that features up to 8-player support. Although individual scores are the basis of the overall team scores, the extreme multiplayer basis of the mode changes what can be the individual nature of dance into something very different.
Party Mode is a straight up dance fest in which players can get together and dance for as long as they want, just for the fun of it.
Just Sweat Mode
An exercise mode disguised as fun, the meter built into the Just Sweat Mode allows players to measure the energy they expend while dancing as well as set objectives to be met during their dance sessions.Key Game Features
- Chart-Topping Singles - Over 45 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Real Moves - Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
- All New Game Modes - All new modes deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Sweat It Off - Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away. You can also keep an eye on your fitness with the Just Dance Sweat Meter and a calorie burn counter
- Multiplayer Support - In certain modes Just Dance 2 supports up to 8 players
- Improved Wii Remote Recognition - Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
Real dance moves.
4 new game modes.
Improved Wii Remote response.
Up to 8 players.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) fan, I have always liked the quick step stuff, but you never really had to use your hands. After the first time using Just Dance 2, my arms and shoulders were so sore because the main focus of the game is on your hand and upper body movement. All movement is sensed through the Wii remote (no nunchuk required), so it makes you wonder how it can tell what the rest of your body is moving...
You mimic the "coach" on the screen and you get scores based on how closely you followed the movements. This might seem simple and in some cases it is. However, in most cases it requires you to pay really close attention to what the coach is doing because you have no time to figure out how to replicate that move. If you are really good you can use the up coming prompts to have a slight heads up about what to expect next; but until you get used to the movements, you won't even have time to focus on those.
Just Dance 2 offers a pretty wide range of music and songs. This can be extremely fun or rather frustrating as there are different dance styles to mimic as well, from "It's Raining Men" to old school 80's and 90's rap to retro to ethnic... it's rather remarkable. It is also kind of nice to know you have the option to do the long version or the short version of the songs.
The ability to download new songs and music seems like an interesting feature, but for approximately 300 wii points a piece (generally it costs $20 to buy a 2000 point card), you are probably paying about $3 per song. Not to mention you need the room on your hard drive or an SD card to keep the tracks.
If you are looking for a good dance game, this is probably the best since DDR. It also makes for a pretty good work out game as you will probably work up quite a sweat after just a few minutes of dancing. Give it a try!
it requires that you pay alot of attention to the screen while dancing though...
The game has more features than the first one, including several different play modes such as Duets, Dance Battle, and Just Sweat. I've primarily been using the Just Sweat mode, for my morning work out (yes, I find it fun enough to get up an hour earlier than usual). It tracks regular points (how well you follow the movements of the dancers on the screen) as well as sweat points (amount of energy used). From what I've read online, 4.2 sweat points equals about 1 calorie burned, so in the Intense program (2000 sweat points/day), you use up about 475 calories. If there could be a way to input your personal stats (like on Wii Fit) so just the calories burned could be measured, it might be a more useful feature. As it is, the sweat points mostly keep you on track, charting your progress over the course of the week. Also, in this mode there are breaks between each song, as your points are tallied on two separate screens and your next track is loaded. I keep meaning to check out the Non-stop Shuffle mode to see if the breaks would be shorter, for a more intense workout.
There are no "bad" ratings of your moves with this version, just an "x" if you didn't hit the mark, which seems friendlier.Read more ›
Sweat,sweat,and more sweat.
Of course there are dances that are slower but no matter who plays they all enjoy it.
The reading of the points is better but we don't even bother. The whole point is to have fun and giggle at each other. Great way to get the kids up and moving.
I hope they make a third!!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
More of a game than an exercise CD, but hey... it'll teach you lots of different dance moves. If you are not in good shape, it'll get you in shape. Read morePublished 3 months ago by jgreen
This game is a lot of fun. Both my daughters really enjoy it and they even get us (their parents) up and dancing sometimes!Published 6 months ago by Lebowski
I wasn't happy when I received this because it's not compatible with my Wii. Obviously, I didn't know this when I ordered it. It was a waste of money.Published 6 months ago by Nicole Eyre
Came brand new, wrapped in plastic. Very happy with this game. My husband and I love playing it together and was thrilled to get it at such a good price ! Read morePublished 11 months ago by Stormy
GREAT selection of songs. I bought this game thinking there was a dozen good songs on there, but turns out the majority of the songs are amazing, fun, and songs everybody have... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Laura Blue
Fantastic, my kids love it, they play for hours, they are aged between 3 and 13 and they dance for hours.Published 14 months ago by shopper