First off, let me start by saying that I have followed Hells Kitchen since episode one, and it's now in it's fourth season, so it's an honor to get to revisit the show.
1. Michael - Tattooed chef with experience
2. Ralph - Arrogant and can't take defeat
3. Jeff - The wimpy crybaby
4. Dewberry - The large gay male who can't handle much
5. Andrew - The loud mouth of the bunch
6. Jimmie - The clumsey oaf
7. Elsie - Ramsey's pick, started with no culinary experience
8. Carol anne - Never worked in a kitchen
9. Mary Ellen - The quiet mouse
10. Jessica - The lesbian headhunter
11. Wendy - The know it all who knows nothing
12. Chris - The arrogant cocky male.
Ok, lets start with some pros.
Extras - I'm suprised a show like this has them. Altough most of the extra's are made during season 4, they are really wonderful. From the HK tour, to Chef Ramsey's take on each of the contestants. The artwork is wonderfully done. We have a shiny, glossy slip cover that fits over the case with the same art. Another pro, the series was perfect for three discs, we are not going to the menu, and find 2 episodes on each disc, but 4.
The theme song has been changed to an annoying tune that I'm not a fan of.
The extras, although great, are very minimal and are over way too fast
I also hate the package type with 2 overlaying discs on one side, and the third on the other side. You must also remove the discs to read the episode synopsises.
On the Fence
The menu design, we have one menu that displays everything. No episode selection screen, well except for on the main menu
The video quality. I know this was shot with a camera, but they could've cleaned it up a little bit.
The audio track. I was planning on watching this with the family, but we only have the uncensored track.
So, if you have the series from Fox, and don't worry about extras, don't pick this up, but if you're an extras buff like me? Pick this up.
Side Note: The opening sequence about Gordon has also been cut.