KOR Water Aura BPA Free Hydration Vessel
|Price:||CDN$ 10.00 - CDN$ 80.42|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- BPA FREE GLASS WATER BOTTLE ALTERNATIVE - Made from durable and beautifully clear BPA-free Eastman Tritan. Circular base allows it conveniently fit in cup holders.
- SPORTS WATER BOTTLE WITH TWIST-OFF CAP - Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities. Ideal for hiking, camping, and everyday use. Ideal companion for the road, workouts or traveling.
- EASY FILLING, CLEANING, CARRYING - Opening is large enough easy filling and ice cubes, yet small enough to minimize splashes. Cap is completely removable for easy cleaning and filling. Handle design allows for easy carrying and for clipping to a bag or harness.
- STYLISH & SPILL PROOF DESIGN - The KOR water bottles stylish, convenient design. Safety latch on the cap keeps bottle spill proof.
- 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will send you a replacement or refund your purchase. 1% of all sales support important water initiatives through KOR's "Thirst for Giving" program
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The KOR Aura water bottles functional, state-of-the-art design makes it easy to take water on-the-go.
The KOR Aura, like all KOR drinking vessels, starts and ends with the drinking experience. With the Aura, KOR provides simplification and ingenuity at a value price for a re-usable bottle. Made from BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester, the health-safe KOR Aura is durable and beautifully clear. Each vessel features the KOR Perfect Spout design, a rounded lip spout that feels great on your lips and is large enough for chugging and ice cubes but small enough to minimize splashing.
The Aura's inviting twist-off cap shields the mouthpiece from germs and dirt. And its tapered body and ergonomic handle make it a joy to hold from any angle. Finally, as with all KOR hydration vessels, one percent of all KOR Aura sales go toward the support of important water initiatives through KOR's "Thirst for Giving" program. Simplicity, ingenuity, sustainability -- the KOR Aura.
- Cap is completely removable for easy cleaning and filling
- Made from BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester; durable and beautifully clear
- Features the KOR Perfect Spout design that feels great on your lips; large enough for chugging and ice cubes but small enough to minimize splashing
- Twist-off cap shields mouthpiece from germs and dirt
- Tapered body and ergonomic handle make it a joy to hold from any angle
- Ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Dishwasher-safe in top rack (hand washing with soap and hot water recommended)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The feature: "curved rim feels great on your lips" (weird phrase) has been confirmed. Also, good bottle design. For the amount it holds, it's not bulky at all.
It seems water likes to get trapped in the space between the mouth piece and where it screws on, and likes to drip on your shirt when drinking from it. I suspect this is the result of condensation.
I didn't find the smooth lip all that exciting: it actually spreads the water a little too much, increasing the likelihood of water dribbling down your face. But the bigger problem is really where the lip meets the cap, which seems to trap water, so: (1) water drips everywhere when you unscrew the cap, and (2) moisture settles there, which causes it to smell and taste moldy.
Pros: Looks cool and has a smooth lip.
Cons: Drips and gets moldy.
I have two of these (because I loved the look), but I've found myself using a cheapy $3 bottle over them, because it's more functional--less messy and less smelly.
If it didn't look so cool, I would've given it one star.
The handle on the cap is a cool addition as well. It nice for travels and the cap can be sealed tightly to prevent any leak. I used it to drink hot tea as well and there was no problem -- just keep a little bit of space on top to hold it when you are drinking it and leave the cap a little loose. The frame also wasn't too hot to hold.
Most recent customer reviews
Great but gets scratched up too easily. Had it for less than a year now and it is so ugly from all the scratchesPublished 9 days ago by spror
I thought I am paying this much for glass bottle, but its plastic, When I did a search on Amazon i put in glass water bottle and this was amongst some other ones. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
I started using this water bottle 2 months ago, and it starts leaking water. really disappointed ...Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Nice, compact, and functional with a very durable material. Never had any leaks. Virtually no plastic odor even when new. Excellent and comfortable spout design. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Richard Chow