|Price:||CDN$ 19.53 - CDN$ 66.92|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
The KOR Delta's water bottles functional, state-of-the-art design makes it easy to take water on-the-go.
The KOR Delta water bottle is a stylish, convenient reusable water bottle that makes sustainable hydration simple and delightful. Its exclusive threadless spout design is smooth on your lips so you don’t feel like you’re drinking from a water hose.
With its one-handed, push-button operation, your water bottle flips open, then stays out of your way while you drink, making it an ideal companion for the road, workouts or travelling. Not only does the shape of the handle resemble the Greek symbol for change, it represents your journey to impact whatever you may be aiming to change in your life, including your hydration habits for the better.
- Twist off lid reveals wider opening for small ice cubes or bottle brushes for effortless cleaning.
- Threadless, smooth spout contours against lips to provide comfort while drinking.
- Opens with one hand for hassle-free hydration. No hanging or detached caps to distract or lose.
- Be inspired by the KOR Stone inside your cap each time you drink.
- Cap design prevents outside elements from contacting spout when not in use.
- Anti-slip soft rubber base protects furniture and prevents sliding on surfaces.
500 mL Bottle:
- Capacity - 500 milliliters (16.9 ounces)
- Dimensions - 3.0 x 2.66 x 9.75 inches
- Weight - 6.1 ounces
- Mouth Spout Diameter - 1.125 in
750 mL Bottle:
- Capacity - 750 mL (25.3 oz.)
- Dimensions - 3.25 x 2.88 x 10.71 in.
- Weight - 7.9 oz
- Mouth Spout Diameter - 1.375 in.
Materials (all BPA-free):
- Bottle Body and Trim - Copolyester
- Button, Latch - Polyacetal (POM) Plastic
- Cap Cover, Spout Seal, Bottom Pad - GLS Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
The bottle was extremely brittle and now the water leaks. The only good aspect of the bottle is the way it looks, but the construction materials used are subpar. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Akshay Nangia
I reeeeally liked this water bottle when I had it. But after it broke I was very unhappy. It lasted about 7 months until the lid snapped. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Olivia Croome
fast shipping, came in great quality. perfect water bottle for school.Published 1 month ago by Fanny
Excellent bottle; spout feels natural and bottle is pretty durable.Published 1 month ago by B. Gray
Not sure why KOR is considered the best - seems like a decent enough water bottle but I find the 'inspirational quotes' feature a little cheesy, and I much prefer the Contigo water... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jayson
Nice looking water bottle. The drinking lip is very comfortable to drink from. Also great to carry around, so ergonomical. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Krista
The bottle looks good. The whole "Stone" concept is a little silly in my opinion. KOR makes good looking products. I like how much water I can carry in this bottle. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Pat