KOR Water Delta BPA Free Hydration Vessel
|Price:||CDN$ 15.00 - CDN$ 408.77|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- BPA FREE GLASS WATER BOTTLE ALTERNATIVE - Made from durable and beautifully clear BPA-free Eastman Tritan. Circular base allows it conveniently fit in cup holders.
- SPORTS WATER BOTTLE, ONE HANDED OPERATION - Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities. Ideal for hiking, camping, and everyday use. Its one-handed, push-button operation, flips your water bottle open, then stays out of your way while you drink, making it an ideal companion for the road, workouts or traveling.
- EASY FILLING, CLEANING, CARRYING - Opening is large enough easy filling and ice cubes, yet small enough to minimize splashes. Cap is completely removable for easy cleaning and filling. Handle design allows for easy carrying and for clipping to a bag or harness.
- STYLISH & SPILL PROOF DESIGN - The KOR water bottles stylish, convenient design. Safety latch on the cap keeps bottle spill proof. No-Worry Cap swivels open and stays out of your way while you drink.
- 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will send you a replacement or refund your purchase. 1% of all sales support important water initiatives through KOR's "Thirst for Giving" program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The KOR Delta's water bottles functional, state-of-the-art design makes it easy to take water on-the-go.
The KOR Delta water bottle is a stylish, convenient reusable water bottle that makes sustainable hydration simple and delightful. Its exclusive threadless spout design is smooth on your lips so you don’t feel like you’re drinking from a water hose.
With its one-handed, push-button operation, your water bottle flips open, then stays out of your way while you drink, making it an ideal companion for the road, workouts or travelling. Not only does the shape of the handle resemble the Greek symbol for change, it represents your journey to impact whatever you may be aiming to change in your life, including your hydration habits for the better.
- Twist off lid reveals wider opening for small ice cubes or bottle brushes for effortless cleaning.
- Threadless, smooth spout contours against lips to provide comfort while drinking.
- Opens with one hand for hassle-free hydration. No hanging or detached caps to distract or lose.
- Be inspired by the KOR Stone inside your cap each time you drink.
- Cap design prevents outside elements from contacting spout when not in use.
- Anti-slip soft rubber base protects furniture and prevents sliding on surfaces.
500 mL Bottle:
- Capacity - 500 milliliters (16.9 ounces)
- Dimensions - 3.0 x 2.66 x 9.75 inches
- Weight - 6.1 ounces
- Mouth Spout Diameter - 1.125 in
750 mL Bottle:
- Capacity - 750 mL (25.3 oz.)
- Dimensions - 3.25 x 2.88 x 10.71 in.
- Weight - 7.9 oz
- Mouth Spout Diameter - 1.375 in.
Materials (all BPA-free):
- Bottle Body and Trim - Copolyester
- Button, Latch - Polyacetal (POM) Plastic
- Cap Cover, Spout Seal, Bottom Pad - GLS Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. you don't have to touch the mouthpiece with your hand to open it
2. the lid is attached
3. spill proof
4. you dont need to constantly twist the cap on and off (carpal tunnel?)
5. BPA-free from an environmentally responsible company
6. never cracked after a year of constantly dropping it.
1. On a few occasion, I've been a dummy and forgot to close it fully before putting it in my bag and soaked everything. That's the only problem I've ever had and it was really my own fault.
I would give it more than one star if the warranty had a little more leeway, who the heck makes a plastic water bottle this brittle anyway!
It didn't get 5 stars because of two things:
First, I don't understand the design of the lid. You can lift up part of it to drink or your can screw it off (which means you don't have to undo the lock). I find screwing it off much more convenient and don't understand the need for the other option.
Second, I had to buy a bottle cleaner scrubbing-thing in order to clean the inside. I usually put lemon in my water and feel the need to wash inside but the opening is too narrow for a regular scrubber. Just inconvenient.
I would recommend this bottle.
I was pretty much looking for the best looking water bottle that I could find, obviously with decent quality.
I first used the KOR Vida, and I was quite satisfied with it. The Delta was another Kor Water bottle that I was interested so I decided to get this after.
Only "problems" are: a bit of plastic smell in the beginning, but that goes away quickly. The hinge for the lid sometime squeeks when you open / close it. And when you wash it with a sponge, becareful not to use abrasive sponges (or use them softly) because it may leave scratch marks (though not that visible).
But those are tiny problems to be honest. It looks great, spout design is actually really well made, good quality, no smell, no weird taste. In general, does the job while looking great!
Most recent customer reviews
Great quality. Locks to avoid leaks. Easy to carry & spout is perfect drinking size.Published 18 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have the 500ml KOR and find it too small for me so I bought the 750ml which is a good size. The quality is great too. Read morePublished 6 days ago by owlprecious
ONE OF THE BEST WATER BOTTLES I HAVE EVER OWNED. GOT LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS. BEEN DRINKING MORE, I USE IT AT WORK MOSTLY. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ANOTHER.Published 16 days ago by JasmineNj
Love this bottle. Never leaks, very sturdy, and looks great!Published 21 days ago by Courtney Hurley
Love it! I've been using this for a few months and it's still in really good condition. I'm thinking of getting another one cause I love it so muchPublished 22 days ago by Sandra L
A really great bottle to drink out of, fill it and clean it. The design is really comfortable in the hands.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
The bottle was extremely brittle and now the water leaks. The only good aspect of the bottle is the way it looks, but the construction materials used are subpar. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Akshay Nangia