Karen Kain: Movement Never Lies Paperback – Aug 12 1995
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Karen Kain is an internationally renowned ballerina who became Principal Dancer with the National Ballet of Canada in 1970. During her career, she has performed as a guest artist with most of the world’s best-known ballet companies, and has received many distinguished awards and honors. She has also been involved in several major film and television productions. She is a Companion of the Order of Canada and holds honorary degrees from the University of Toronto along with York, McMaster and Trent Universities. Karen Kain is the Chair of the Canada Council for the Arts.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I saved every penny I came across for 3 months to buy this book when I was in high-school; it was worth it! Read morePublished on May 4 2001 by Erin C
I loved this book, and in defense of the person that said Kain is rude and stuck up....you have to remember that you may have caught her at a bad time. Read morePublished on March 22 1999
Anyone interested in a career in the dance world, or the performing arts, should read this book. Written with honesty, insight, and passion, Movement Never Lies goes beyond the... Read morePublished on Feb. 13 1999 by HappyGal
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Dance > Ballet
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Dance > Classical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Dancers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Dance > Ballet
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Dance > Classical