Keurig Platinum Single Serve Brewer for Keurig K-cups KUB70
|Price:||CDN$ 299.00 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Fully programmable
- Choice of 5 cup sizes (4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz and 12 oz)
- Removable 60 oz water reservoir
- Quiet-Brew Technology
- Energy savings mode - auto on/off
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color Name: Mocha
Keurig Platinum Brewing System. Sleek in design, this premium single-cup home brewing system offers a polished exterior and a full spectrum of features for your convenience.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Love that it has an auto on/off and can be ready to go when we get up, it is super quiet the motor and pump are much quieter then a normal coffee pot. All you hear is the water boiling, just sounds like a kettle.
Delicious, hot coffee every morning without waste. Amazing product!!
*****My Keurig has officailly died! I mean dead as a doornail! I called Keurig 6 months into owning this machine that it was not brewing right and was told to de-scale every 3 months which I did along with the paperclip clean out to be sure of no blockages. The machine limped along until it was put to rest on April 11, 2012. We purchased it on our mastercard which doubles the warranty so we will see where that gets us to replacing it. I still love the idea of the product and cannot wait to get another one.
Keurig has been ever so helpful and has offered us a generous $100 off a new one through them even though there is no warranty left on it so call them if you are having issues to start a file they are really great to deal with. I still highly recommend this machine dispite this, I think we bought a lemon.
The design of the machine is faulty, the pump that takes the water from the reservoir to the machine breaks down consistently. The machines are hard to clean, and even using filtered water you get calcium build up that requires a lot of vinegar to fix. From my online reading, I am not the only one who has had this problem.
I used it to make arund three cups of coffee a day, so it defeinitely had not been overused.
I love Green Mountain coffee, but I can not justify spending over $100 to have a machine that lasts around a year.
I will research other machines that you can use the K-Cups with.
4 Main points to consider (Good):
1) Makes a perfect cup of coffee with many flavours available. It's possible to get a re-usable cup to use any type of coffee if you so wish.
2) Coffee maker stays generally quite clean due to design.
3) Ease of use as well as fast. 4 min water heat time, 1 min brew time.
4) 3.5 to 12oz coffee sizes. I purchased this Platinum model specifically for the 12oz size. Take note - 12oz will not fill some of the larger coffee mugs completely, however it fits in my Thermos mug quite nicely.
1) K cups are bit pricey. However i cannot take away a star away from this Keurig because of this. It is possible (as mentioned above) to get a re-usable K-cup.
2) K cup sizes. Most K cups (read: over 90%) are designed for the 6 or 8oz setting of which 8oz is the middle setting on this brewer. For me the 8oz is just too small so I always use the 12oz setting. If you also enjoy coffee with the 12oz setting - you may be watering down your coffee unless you get a "bold" or "Extra bold" flavour/ or find the "Travel mug K cup" which apparently work great for the 12oz setting (haven't come across these yet).
3) Slight "danger" in getting addicted to all the flavours and having too many coffees in a night.
Most recent customer reviews
Sadly this only worked for a week. It started to spit the water back into the water reservoir. Luckily Amazon has a great return policy.Published 2 months ago by Melissa Mitchell
have had this coffee maker for at least 2 years, and we make alot of coffee...
we are finding that the brewing is slowing down and at times does not complete the cup. Read more
I bought this several years ago - and it's still going strong. I have yet to have one issue with it.Published 3 months ago by siennaml
Great coffee maker...keeps the mess out of the kitchen when brewing coffeePublished 4 months ago by Sandra H