- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Key Readings in Journalism Hardcover – Mar 16 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Key Readings in Journalism truly constitutes a greatest hits in the field of journalism studies. All the classics, past and present, are here. This book belongs on the bookshelf of anyone who thinks about or studies the news. It is ideal for classroom use."
—Robert W. McChesney, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
"Key Readings in Journalism's selections cumulatively answer the important questions of why journalism is necessary and important, why it must be of the highest possible quality, and what the dangers may be when it isn't. Its selections will inspire scholars at all levels to want to read more of the excerpted works, and to seriously think about what journalism's other key readings might be."
—Dane S. Claussen, Editor, Journalism & Mass Communication Educator
About the Author
Elliot King is Professor and Chair in the Communication Department at Loyola University Maryland.
Jane Chapman is Professor of Communications in the School of Journalism at Lincoln University, and is a Visiting Fellow at Wolfson College Cambridge.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Journalists
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Journalism
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology