Keys to Parenting Your Anxious Child Paperback – Apr 1 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katharina Manassis, M.D., is a child psychiatrist on staff at the renowned Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Jason was a bright six year old with an irresistible grin who enjoyed soccer and swimming, played well with his brother (for the most part), and was already beating his father at some computer games. Read the first page Browse Sample Pages
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also, since this is Amazon.ca, I would like to point out this is a Canadian doctor/author so the references and cultural context is more relevent to Canucks than some of what I've seen out of the States.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Anxiety Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth