- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
My Kid Can¿t Spell: Understanding and Assisting<TXB2/>Your Child¿s Literacy Development Paperback – Dec 2 1996
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
A former struggling speller himself, J. Richard Gentry, Ph.D., has authored three books and a video on the topic with Heinemann, including My Kid Can't Spell (1996), Teaching Kids to Spell (1992), Spel...Is a Four-Letter Word (1989), and Richard Gentry on Spelling (1992), as well as numerous articles in academic journals and textbooks for school-age children. A former elementary teacher and university professor, Gentry is a Heinemann Professional Development provider and has lectured and conducted workshops on literacy and spelling throughout the world. Visit http://JRichardGentry.com for additional information about Richard Gentry and his work.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It would be better helping your child become proficient on the key board rather than drilling spell lists.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Literacy
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Literacy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Elementary Education