Kids' Outdoor Adventure Book: 448 Great Things to Do in Nature Before You Grow Up Paperback – Apr 2 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Outdoor experiences can help to make kids smarter, healthier, and happier. But what is there to do outdoors? Everything! Here's a fun, practical guide, bursting with ideas and inspiration for everyday adventures. We'll be giving this book to every kid and every family we know." -Kenn and Kimberly Kaufman, naturalists and authors of the Kaufman Field Guide series
About the Author
Stacy Tornio love of nature shows itself in all aspects of her life. She is the editor of Birds & Blooms magazine, and is a master gardener in Milwaukee where she teaches youth gardening classes in the community. Stacy enjoys watching her two children explore nature in ttheir own backyard and beyond.Ken Keffer was born and raised in Wyoming. A vagabond naturalist and environmental educator, he's worked in Alaska, Maryland, New Mexico, Ohio, Wisconsin, and the Gobi Desert of Mongolia. Ken enjoys floating on lazy rivers, birding, snowshoeing, fly fishing in the mountains out West, and walking his dog, Willow the Wonder Mutt. Visit the authors at DestinationNature.net.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Science, Nature & How It Works
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Essays
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Nature Writing
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Instructional