- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.9 x 6.7 cm ; 9 g
- Shipping Weight: 18 g
- Item model number: SD4/32GB
- ASIN: B001C9P5TO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 25 2008
- Average Customer Review: 295 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#7,292 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #11 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Darkroom Supplies > Memory Cards > SecureDigital Cards
- #29 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Darkroom Supplies > Memory Cards > SD & SDHC Cards
- #155 in Electronics > Camera, Photo & Video > Film Photography
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 0.20 shipping
Kingston 32 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/32GB
|List Price:||CDN$ 102.29|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
|You Save:||CDN$ 82.30 (80%)|
- Compliant with the SD Card Association
- Secure ¿ built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible ¿ with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format ¿ FAT 32
- Reliable ¿ lifetime warranty* ¿¿ Simple ¿ as easy as plug-and-play
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new SD Association specification version 2.00. They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices. Starting at 4GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston's SDHC cards use new speed 'class' ratings known as Class 2, 4 and 6 that deliver a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
At 500 times the capacity, this 8Gb unit is a beauty. Huge capacity and, as usual, a very keen price on Amazon.
Two points to note:
- This is a Class 4 SD card. This means it is not really suitable for high spec digital SLRs, such as the Canon Rebel. The Class 4 indicates the read/write speed, and with a Class 4 the card will slow down the camera, and for rapid sequential shots will be a handicap. For such uses you need a Class 6. you will pay much more for one, but will be glad you did.
- Unless you are using a very high resolution camera, you probably do not need 8Gb, unless you plan to never transfer images off the card and onto your computer. For regular digital camera use, buy a couple of very cheap 2Gb cards. However, for other media use, such as playing digital video files on your TV, the bigger capacity is definitely useful.
As is usual with Kingston memory, it works perfectly every time.
Five stars, but make sure it is the right Class for you.
I've been using this particular SD card now for over 1000 photos, and haven't had a problem yet. It reads and writes fast on my D5000, and I find that any more than 8GB on a camera is an organizational nightmare, so it's working perfectly for me.
Only issue I have is that the card I received was a BLACK 8GB Class 4 SD card, and not a BLUE... Difference? None I can find so far, but I do think they should sell exactly the card they specify or provide options.
Well worth the money.
receiving the Flash Memory Card showed it could record moving pictures and retaining the colours and sounds similar
to the original subjects. Instructions included with the Flash Memory Card are accurate for both SD Memory Card and
SDHC Memory Card. When received the Card was well packed to protect it from dust and physical damages.
Amazon packed the card well for shipping. Delivery was made by Amazon and received within Amazon delivery times.
Most recent customer reviews
I used this card with my wild game innovations trail camera. It works fantastic. The price was much better on Amazon compared to retail stores!Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
No plug in on my computer for this card. A waste of money.best to buy at walmart so u know it will work.Published 6 days ago by john rollins
This card is not compatible Sainsonic Slide Converter. Your website should not be recommending this card as a companion to the slide converter.Published 6 days ago by Arthur Cole