biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 18, 2011
Well it's a USB drive that works, holds 3.71GB of files after formatting and testing on my computer shows it can write about 5-6MB a second. So for a drive that costs less than $10 definitely an excellent buy. The only drawback with this drive is the cap can't be stuck on the back of the drive while it's in use like some of the other drives I've owned, so you just have to keep track of it or you'll soon find yourself losing it which is an inconvenience. But as long as the cap issue isn't a dealbreaker for you, I see no reason why you shouldn't consider this drive, it's well priced, reliable and works.
on November 27, 2011
Excellent product. Reliable and easy to use. My only wish would be that instead of a loose cap, it was made with a slide mechanism as caps are easily lost.
on October 19, 2012
I am very satisfied with this product. I never had the old problem of non-saving files or damaged files when putting this flashdrive in the computer. I'm using a Mac, and I am often transfering files from Windows and it works great. I recommend it!
on October 21, 2011
THe product was exactly like I was waiting for; in perfect condition (brand new)
The shipping had been fast.
Thank you to Amazon.