march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on December 30, 2014
I needed a MicroSD Card to add memory to my GPS so that I could download new maps of N America and Europe. This product was a cost effective solution and worked well for the purpose.
on April 18, 2010
It works and that is all that matters. Somehow they delivered it the next day when I didn't even request fast shipping, so that was nice. I just have to be careful to not lose the little adapter.
on May 26, 2014
Works, arrived with no issue. Great price, what more could you ask for really?

Bonus SD adaptor for laptops and PCs.
on May 21, 2014
No complaints on the micro sd card it does what it is meant to do. The quality seems to be superior for its price.
on May 18, 2014
I've had this memory card in my phone for about a month now and it does just what a memory card should do. So for this price, it's perfect. I will update if it stops working or something.
on March 4, 2014
Does the job well and fast enough. Used with my underwater camera and I have no troubles installing it or viewer the picture on my Macbook pro and iMac.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 8, 2015
Never have had a problem with any sdcards in my life. Not even with these kingston, regardless the size, I have a 32, 16, 2x 8 3 x 4 and a bunch of straight forwars sdcards and being 8 yrs old they are 32 mb and 128 mb models ans still work like new.
on November 20, 2014
Great product, and a great deal! Plus it shipped very well packaged and arrived within days, when I didn't request expedited shipping. I would definitely buy this item again. Came with the adapter as well!
on February 21, 2013
Unfortunately I ordered the wrong thing. I was purchasing this for my R4 card for my Nintendo DS. Unfortunately I had the wrong R4 card and therefore this card was not compatible with it. I ended up using it in my phone instead and it worked perfectly, with no issues.
on September 7, 2013
had to buy a micro SD card for my first smart phone, well, first phone in general. but, this works, and provides 8 gigs (like it says) of space. I don't use my phone a lot but it lets me save a lot of pictures and a good amount of music on the go. 5/5!