- Powerful and lightweight 7 Speed motor can handle double batches of cookie dough
- Easy to clean motor housing design
- Oversized beater ejector button
- Comfort-designed handle and non-tip heel rest
- Includes: Stainless Steel Turbo Beaters(TM)
Would you like to give feedback on images?
The only limitation of the KA handhelds is that their maximum speed is on the slow side. Whipped cream and egg whites don't build up as fast or firmly as you sometimes need (it is hard to get firm, dry peaks in egg whites like for meringue).
While I have the 5qt KA stand mixer (and love it!), I was disappointed in the slowness of the hand mixer. Until I got the wire whisk attachment (about 16$ from appliance parts supplier). This made all the difference. I can now whip a half pint of cream and 2 egg whites in under a minute!
Do yourself a favor: save money by buying the 5 speed model and spend only about half of the money you saved on the wire (balloon) whisk attachment. You'll get better performance for less money.
I gave this (and it's twin models) 4 stars. It would be a 5 if the whisk attachment (which is needed) were included.