biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 1 PackChange
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 11, 2012
I buy a lot of kitchen gadgets on amazon, and in truth I only picked this to even out my shipment and get free shipping. I am so, so, so glad I did. It's so useful in the kitchen, and I love not having to hunt for all my different teaspoon size measuring spoons. I have heard some people had trouble with the sliding unit of it sticking or being stiff, but I had no issues at all. I am hoping for the tablespoon size to come in stock so I can buy it.
on January 13, 2014
I like how the tool has varying measurements for easy baking. I especially like how you can get an accurate amount of the food you need with the design of the tool. What I don't like is that the function where you slide to get the different measurements, can either get stuck or be hard to move up or down
on October 7, 2015
This is the 2nd time owning this tool. The first one lasted 6 years before the rubber divider that makes contact inside the spoon started to fall off regularly and curl from the back and forth movement over the years. It keeps the kitchen tool drawer tidy, instead of a bunch of measuring spoons.
on February 8, 2015
Useful measuring spoon for sugar and easily worth the few bucks. It feels really solid as well and the sliding part is very easy to remove and clean. Might not replace an entire measuring spoon set, but could definitely be something you would use quite often.
on January 7, 2016
Simply, accurate, easy to clean. I just love how handy this is! It's great especially when measuring more solid things like butter or whatever, because a regular spoon wouldn't be as accurate. BUY THIS!
on March 24, 2014
It's an adjustable teaspoon. There's not much to say. It comes apart so you can clean it, and is high quality. Not a replacement for a set of teaspoons, but very neat and handy to have in addition.
on November 22, 2012
Amazing spoon, I was looking all over for one of these because I was tired of having multiple measuring spoons around. Love it!
on April 9, 2014
Doesn't slide easily, more mess than anything else. Another useless kitchen gadget.The shape of the spoon is also a bit weird.
on January 8, 2014
I love this spoon. It is very sturdy and easy to adjust to the different sizes. Very handy and super quality.
on May 3, 2013
this little mesuring spoon is a must in all kitchens saves a lot of space and easy to use and clean