summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 13, 2014
I like how the tool has varying measurements for easy baking. I especially like how you can get an accurate amount of the food you need with the design of the tool. What I don't like is that the function where you slide to get the different measurements, can either get stuck or be hard to move up or down
on October 7, 2015
This is the 2nd time owning this tool. The first one lasted 6 years before the rubber divider that makes contact inside the spoon started to fall off regularly and curl from the back and forth movement over the years. It keeps the kitchen tool drawer tidy, instead of a bunch of measuring spoons.
on March 24, 2014
It's an adjustable teaspoon. There's not much to say. It comes apart so you can clean it, and is high quality. Not a replacement for a set of teaspoons, but very neat and handy to have in addition.
on March 11, 2012
I buy a lot of kitchen gadgets on amazon, and in truth I only picked this to even out my shipment and get free shipping. I am so, so, so glad I did. It's so useful in the kitchen, and I love not having to hunt for all my different teaspoon size measuring spoons. I have heard some people had trouble with the sliding unit of it sticking or being stiff, but I had no issues at all. I am hoping for the tablespoon size to come in stock so I can buy it.
on April 9, 2014
Doesn't slide easily, more mess than anything else. Another useless kitchen gadget.The shape of the spoon is also a bit weird.
on September 6, 2014
Sturdy and slides easily but not so easily that it'd mess up your accuracy.
on February 8, 2015
Useful measuring spoon for sugar and easily worth the few bucks. It feels really solid as well and the sliding part is very easy to remove and clean. Might not replace an entire measuring spoon set, but could definitely be something you would use quite often.
on March 5, 2016
Definitely love this little gadget. Our measuring spoons are always put all over the place, so having this one adjustable spoon makes cooking or baking a lot less frustration. I spend much less time looking for these small measuring spoons.
on December 31, 2014
Good quality. A little stiff at first but it loosens up.
on January 7, 2016
Simply, accurate, easy to clean. I just love how handy this is! It's great especially when measuring more solid things like butter or whatever, because a regular spoon wouldn't be as accurate. BUY THIS!