I have probably have gone through at least 40 different water bottles, ranging from plastics, Nalgene, UnderAmour, Nike, etc. etc., and this has been by far the best, most practical water bottle I have ever had.
- I love the simplistic, clean-cut style of the water bottle. Very chic and minimalist
- The wide mouth gives me the option to add in ice if I wanted
- No leaks - absolutely leak proof!
- Overtime use does not result in that nasty stinky smell! I have had this water bottle for more than 5 months and it does not have that stale smell that you get in those plastic ones (even the BPA ones do!)
- Very durable: it looks like new and I've dropped it numerous times! (I unfortunately do have a small dent at the bottom :(
- Perfect size for a student on the go!
- Fits in cup holders! (I have the 40oz as well and it does not fit into my car cup holder, but holds a lot of water for those long days!)
- Some have complained about the metallic taste. Unfortunately, I do still taste that metallic taste, but for me, I don't mind it since it just makes me feel like it's KLEAN water!
- Since it is a wide-mouth water bottle, I occasionally spill, but I am kind of used to it now! I am thinking about trying out the original types with the sports mouth piece for when I exercise.
Overall, I would highly recommend that you try this water bottle out if you have been let down by numerous water bottles in the past!