Knowledge Discovery for Counterterrorism and Law Enforcement Hardcover – Nov 13 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The writing is organized, clear, and free of technical jargon and mathematical
notation. … In summary, this is a highly readable introduction to an interesting field. While it is certainly a valuable introductory resource for the technically adept, it is also
appropriate for those with the desire to understand the applicability, potential,
and limitations of computer-assisted knowledge discovery techniques in
counterterrorism and law enforcement.
—Computing Reviews, September 2009
About the Author
Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Mining
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Forensic Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Terrorism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Terrorism